TAF-B1 The Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAF-B1 The Armed Forces a top alliance in ogame universe Andromeda and biggest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question: Thoughts on First Colony?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zarkon

Question:  Thoughts on First Colony? Empty
PostSubject: Question: Thoughts on First Colony?   Question:  Thoughts on First Colony? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am

I am thinking that getting a colony established fairly early on is a good idea. Is this accurate?

Assuming the answer is "yes, you should get a colony going sooner rather than later" - the next question is whether the first colony should be in the same system as the homeworld? If not, any advice on how close/far it should be from the homeworld?

I'm thinking that the reason for getting a colony going is to increase the resource stream. Obviously close-by means less transport costs and transport time. However locating them close together potentially makes it easier for someone to hit both the colony and the homeworld in one go. Is it typical for hunters to go after a single player like that?

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks

Zarkon!
Back to top Go down
Zenosos

Question:  Thoughts on First Colony? Empty
PostSubject: colony advice   Question:  Thoughts on First Colony? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 am

well ive been playin for 9 months and i hav 5 colonies plus my home planet early on it is best to get close together planets as it allows faster growth but u shud always look into spreading out new colonies with other alliance members at most u shud hav a max of 3 planets close to one another and wen u try for far planets try and spread out across the galaxies my galaxy position are 9, 5 and 1 these are good as once u start gettin moons all planets are close that is my advice
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/sam.haydon2

Question: Thoughts on First Colony?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAF-B1 The Armed Forces :: Companies :: Alpha Company-
Jump to: